5 steps to Manage Your Time Efficiently....


probably no one is there on earth, who’ve never heard the idiom, 'a matter of time'. We all know nothing lasts forever, everything comes with an expiry date. What’s new. You’re absolutely right. I’m not here to discuss idioms. I have something different to say about time.
when I was a child, I used to think what’s the hurry, I’ve more than enough time even to move in slow motion, and nothing is going to be disturbed by my foolish (if anyone thinks so) actions anyway. It is my life, and it’s all my time; I can enjoy my life, and time and all my belonging in my own way.
I thought so because I was a child. Being grown up, I slowly realised on my journey of life, it's not only "a matter of time", it’s only matter of time. The only thing judging my life, my happiness, my success, my satisfaction is 'the time'. Time tells us if we did anything meaningful or nothing. Time. It means a lot. It means a lot more in its real meaning than you realise.
After GOD, if I believe in something really strong, that is time. If the probability rate of being right depends on the time, I have greater chance to be right if I follow the right time. The only thing I need to do is, preparing a wish list and set them to perform on best possible time as per my choice and agreement. Whatever it is, from meeting my best friend to workout, shopping, dating, playing or completing pending work. Just plan it with the right time and enjoy your life. That's it.
Now, I do all the things I love. I enjoy my life on my own term, just following a simple rule. I try to get things done on best possible time. I do it to be happier, even more satisfied. I now adjust with nothing, but time.

5 steps to get THINGS done on time:
1. create a checklist of all important tasks on hierarchy ( first things first ) you need to get done
2. set deadlines besides them
3. Stick them on any place you can see at least 5 times a day
4. get them done before the deadline reached
5. Reward yourself a delicious refreshment like a short trip, fancy dinner, theater time or any special event you deserve

Say NO to time wasters:
1. Ignore unimportant things
2. Don't repeat same mistakes again and again
3. Stop comparing yourself  with others
4. Don't try to please everyone
5. Don't say yes when you mean to say no



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diversity Is Our Strength, Know How....

Psychologist Suparna Sengupta

Are You Emotionally Sensitive? Know What to Do....