We Can Afford to be Happy Alone....


Almost two decades has gone, we got used to about internet as comfortable as operating television. WWW has been a regular part of our life. and it has been quite convenient with the blessing of upgraded mobile apps. it’s not only a computer stuff anymore. we started to talk about "internet of things". Simply AMAZING.
Last week, I had three days leave, due to some personal reason. I had hardly four hours of office work; ordered online meals, whenever was not in the mood of making food; watched my favourite movies on Netflix; had lots of video calls and chats with my friends; and a little bit of sleeping. what else a person wants. an ideal break!!
I am really feeling privileged, to get such a facility my forefathers missed. E-Commerce is everywhere now!! Even though I am very much social, I also can live alone, happily. Somehow, it gives me freedom to live as I want. I have more choice to buy, eat and live in my own way. And moreover, I meet people when I really want them with me, not to survive; it is brilliant!!
What do you think about it? You can also share your views with me how you feel it in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diversity Is Our Strength, Know How....

Psychologist Suparna Sengupta

Are You Emotionally Sensitive? Know What to Do....